Basic studies utilities, HVAC, electricity CF cf, second work, detection and fire protection
Project phase : Basic studies for utilities, electricity, finishing, fire detection and protection.
Project duration : 1 year
Our confidential client is one of the world leaders in perfumery and flavours. It is the source of a long list of the most famous flavours and aromas you enjoy every day.
The project consisted in expanding the perfume factory, doubling the surface area of the building, offering a storage capacity equivalent to 12,000 pallets, with 25 self-guided vehicles for the transport of components as well as four computer-aided production lines supplied via 60 km of piping.
For this project, the client entrusted EMDELEN with the following studies:
- Air Conditioning/Ventilation/Heating (HVAC)
- Ice water distribution network.
- Refrigeration units
- Hot water distribution network
- High voltage electricity, lightning protection, lighting
- Low voltage electricity, telephony, IT, time distribution, remote display, fire detection, alarm, access control, video surveillance, gas detection
- Sanitary facilities
- Sanitary appliances
- Water networks of various qualities
- Compressed air and high vacuum
- Fire protection (sprinkler)
- Centralized Technical Management (CTM) of the building
APD Secondary work
- Partition wall – ceiling – insulation lot
- Tile set – faïence
- Soft floor lot
- Plastering and painting batch
- Sanitary equipment batch
- Wooden interior joinery set (door)
- Locksmith’s shop (incl. railing, handrail, grille)
- Hot and cold room construction set
APD fire detection and protection
- Risk classification in the new premises
- Hydraulic calculations
- Establishment of a PFD (Process Flow Sheet) sprinkler
- Establishment of the consultation specifications
- Verification of the sizing of the water source
- Implementation of fire protection for the 18-storey automatic storage warehouse for flammable liquids.
- Feasibility study of high expansion protection and comparison with the sprinkler solution
Total amount of the project:
Range A: < €10 million
Range B: between €10 and €20 million
Range C: between €20 and €50 million
Range D: > €50 million
You can find our various realizations on chemistry and innovative materials by clicking on the link.