Turnkey project for the construction of a skid for the treatment (COD: Determination of Chemical Oxygen Demand) of radioactive effluents from the dismantling of a workshop at a nuclear site.
Location: Dessel, Belgium
Project phases: Study, realization, assembly and start-up
Project duration: 36 months
Project context: Turnkey project in partnership with a local company for the construction of a unit to treat organic matter contained in radioactive effluents.
Studies for the treatment of radioactive effluents :
- From the treatment process defined upstream: assessments, sizing of equipment and drafting of technical specifications of equipment
- 3D design and implementation of the skid
Realization and start-up :
- Equipment purchases
- Follow-up of manufacturing at equipment suppliers
- Quality Assurance file
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) and SAT (Site Acceptance Test) of the complete skid after assembly
- Assistance with start-up and performance testing
Total amount of the project :
Range A < €10 million
Range B: between €10 and €20 million
Range C: between €20 and €50 million
Range D > €50 million
Particular point: Installation of the skid in a contaminated cell
You can find our different realizations on industrial effluents by clicking on the following link.